The beta of the Diablo IV game has been officially announced with the appearance of three main character classes including Barbarian, Rogue and Sorceress.
The beta version of Diablo IV has been officially announced to the community and will include the full chapter 1 of the game. The gaming community will fully experience the main campaign mode, side quests and even co-op mode with many other players. The first area that gamers can explore will be called Fractured Peaks. In addition, current players when participating in the experience can reach a maximum level of 25 with 3 main character classes including Barbarian, Rogue, Sorceress.
Of all the versions of Diablo, Barbarian has always been one of the most loved character classes. With good resistance, along with a strong amount of physical damage, it is easy to see that Barbarian fully converges the elements of an invincible warrior on the battlefield.
4 basic attack skills include:
– Bash: Attacks enemies and has a chance to stun
– Flay: Slashes enemies, making them bleed
– Frenzy: Fast attack with attack speed increased over time
– Lunging Strike: Rush forward and attack the enemy
2 ultimate skills include:
– Wrath of the Berserker: Transforms into Berserker for a few seconds. Increases all stats
– Call of the Ancients: Summon a bunch of helpers to help
– Iron Maelstrom: Spins Barbarian’s weapon around on a chain and deals damage continuously.
Rogue is a character class designed in a killer style of combat. They have the strength of flexibility and possess many high-damage skills. The Rogue character class has an extremely flexible and mischievous fighting style, specializing in the use of weapons such as bows and other long-range attack skills.
In addition, Rogue can also use knives and swords for close combat, use traps and deception skills to create surprise attacks as well as dodge attacks from enemies. In Diablo IV, the Rogue character is designed with many special and unique features, along with a richer skill and equipment system, giving players more choices and new experiences in the game. world of Diablo IV.
3 skills typical of the Rogue class:
– Trap: Rogue can use traps to damage or slow down the opponent’s movement.
– Shadowstep: This skill helps Rogue move quickly to the opponent’s position and create a surprise attack.
– Exploit Weakness: This skill helps Rogue find the opponent’s weak point and attack it to deal great damage.
>> MORE: Diablo 4 just released the beta has reached a record number of players
Sorceress are powerful magicians and specialize in using magic to create many powerful effects and damage. This class can use a variety of magic, including fire, ice, lightning, and mixed magic to deal damage to enemies. In addition, the Sorceress also has the ability to create various effects such as resurrecting, strengthening and restricting the movement of enemies.
The Sorceress can also use magic aids such as mana potions, mana stones, and other support items. In addition, this character also has the ability to move quickly and create statuses that affect enemies such as blind, freezing or stunned to control.
With these special skills and features, Sorceress in Diablo IV will definitely be a suitable choice for gamers who love the fighting style from afar and prioritize using magic to attack and support. for teammates.
Don’t forget to follow MGN.vn to update the latest news about the game right now!