Hiori never liked playing soccer because he didn’t want to play soccer in the first place, like everyone else who played it for fun since childhood. His parents forced him to play, and after bearing the pressure of this decision, he tried his best to make them proud.
However, Hiori now has the feeling of playing at such a high level. Besides Hiori, Isagi is still left behind to think before others. I guess this is the 3-4th time Aiku stopped Isagi and predicted what he would do next.
Kaiser failed in his attempt to score because of his pride in defeating Isagi. He had a chance to pass the ball to Grim but failed to do so and was blocked by Lorenzo.
Isagi predicted this would happen, but Aiku had his eye on him so he got the ball before he could. Ubers are currently experiencing Barou’s irrational play. They are moving around Barou so he can be the one to score and help them win.
And if you are wondering when the next Chapter of the weekly manga, Blue Lock, will be released, then don’t worry because in this article, we will mention the release date of Blue Lock Chap 233 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Blue Lock Chap 233 Spoiler
Spoilers for Blue Lock Chap 233 will be on our channel around 9:00 am, Friday, September 15, 2023, so be sure to check it out. However, spoilers aside, we can discuss what might happen in Blue Lock Chapter 233.
I have a feeling Hiori won’t work with Isagi because I’ve never seen anyone pass the ball when they’re in their selfish form. Therefore, it is likely that Hiori will aim for her own goal. Kunigami is still as lost as Zoro.
We haven’t seen what he does in this match; I mean, I think he only appeared about twice, and that wasn’t a lot. So there’s a good chance he’ll do something eventually. Currently, Ubers has the initiative so they can try to score in the next Chapter.
There is a pattern that Blue Lock has followed, and that is that whenever Isagi makes a goal, we have an entire Chapter of him analyzing how he will accomplish it. So until we have such a Chap, Isagi will not be active.
However, Raichi will not let them get past him. He still needs to prove his worth by making it to the top 11. So, in the next Chapter, we can see him trying to stop Barou. But it won’t be easy for him because Barou is moving with Lorenzo and Niko by his side so they can pass him easily.
Blue Lock Chapter 233 Release date
Blue Lock Chapter 233 is set for Sunday, September 17, 2023, PT. Chapters are released weekly. International match schedule of Blue Lock Chapter 233 as follows:
Released on Sunday for the following countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 pm Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 pm Sunday, September 17, 2023
- New York: at 11 a.m. Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 8:00 a.m. Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 6:00 p.m. Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 p.m. Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 23:00 Sunday, September 17, 2023
Released on Monday for the following countries:
- Japan Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 a.m. Monday, September 18, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 a.m. Monday, September 18, 2023
- Indonesian Eastern Time (EIST): at 12:00 noon Monday, September 18, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 a.m. Monday, September 18, 2023
Where to read Blue Lock Chapter 233 online?
Blue Lock Chap 233 will be available to read in Pocket Shonen Magazine in raw format (Japanese).