They continue to attack Cell Max and want to finish it off before it fully awakens. The Saiyaman continuously attacked Cell Max left and right as Gamma 1 and 2 also joined the battle.
Cell Max looked surprised at all the new combo attacks thrown at him. After a while, Cell Max begins to get angry and changes his actions. Goten and Trunks begin to move to merge but turn into a chubby version of Gotenks.
Witnessing this scene, Gohan and Piccolo also wanted to participate in this battle. They continue to attack Cell Max, and Cell Max is forced into a defensive position. However, Gamma 1 says that Cell Max’s weak point is at the top of its head.
They all continue to use individual energy blasts, but this does no damage to Cell Max. Gamma 1 also uses a specific energy blast to damage some of Cell Max’s weak points.
This angered the heartless monster even more as it released more energy into the atmosphere. Gohan says that they need to attack with a more decisive move.
Gamma 2 says that Gamma 1 still has one mission, which is to save Dr. Hedo, and this Chapter ends there.
Dragon Ball Super Chap 98
The Gamma 2 sacrifice move may happen in the next Chapter.
- Gamma 1 now understood his mission and went to save Dr. Hedo.
- He safely rescues Dr. Hedo while the group is busy fighting the upgraded Cell Max.
- Gamma 2 then reveals his new plan to Gamma 1 and the others.
- Gamma 2 said he would risk his life to launch a destructive energy blast at Cell Max’s weak point.
- Although the others are uncertain about this plan, they respect Gamma 2’s determination and his determination to defeat Cell Max.
- They also agree that they will distract the monster, giving Gamma 2 enough time to attack.
- Finally, Gamma 2 gathered all the energy it could and flew into the sky to penetrate Cell Max’s weak point.
- The others also timed and positioned Cell Max precisely so that Gamma 2 would target his weak point.
- But Cell Max still does not give up and is trying to escape this deadly move.
- He somehow blocked this attack at the last second and minimized the damage to himself.
- But Gamma 2’s attack can still blow away Cell Max’s left arm.
- Pan also learned how to fly to escape this big explosion.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 98 release date
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 98 would have been released on October 20 if the series hadn’t taken a break. These chapters still continue the plot of the movie so we know what will happen next.
We will continue to update the article with spoilers when the next Chapter is released. Remember to check our article again once we have updated all the spoilers of the new Chapters.
These are all major spoilers for Dragon Ball Super Chap 98. Check out some of our other interesting and engaging similar content-based articles here.