TFT: Many players are taking advantage of the vulnerability of patch 13.13b to cheat and this makes the “big” Riot Games unable to sit still and decide to issue a new patch to fix the above situation.
TFT season 9 and update 13.13
According to the news that MGN.vn grasped, Riot Games removed meta B of the Teamfight Tactics 13.13 patch with patch C on July 11.
The fact that players abuse bugs of the update is no longer a strange story for any game, and TFT players know that the “big man” Riot Games will not hesitate to directly ‘ban’ accounts that are exploiting bugs to increase their ratings.
‘Father’ of Riot Games – Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer introduced the ground rules earlier this year and said it had banned 40 accounts for abusing the Gadgeteen bug.
In patch 13.13 of TFT Set Nine, there was a bug related to the character Sett that made him able to heal continuously and become invincible in battles. It is this that makes some gamers feel confused by the unparalleled strength of this general. Among them, many people took advantage of this to climb the rankings in the new season.
Mr. Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer adamantly stated that any player who exploits these bugs in TFT season 9 will be permanently ‘banned’ from his account.
To shorten the wait time, TFT has recently submitted patch 13.13c with the ability to solve all these and other problems.
Players in the second half of the Runterra Reforged NA Freljord Cup this weekend will likely have to tweak the meta.
TFT season 9: Patch details 13.13c
– Ezreal Legend nerf: Hidden Treasure I/II/III: Removed get extra gold
– Decreased gold received for Small/Big/Terra sized Item Bags: 8 ⇒ 4, 12 ⇒ 8, 15 ⇒ 10
– Kai’Sa total mana increased from: 40/110 40/140
– Lux starting mana reduced to: 25/45 0/40
– Skill nerf lux: 750/1125/3333 700/1050/3333
– Removed Bug Sett when used with Magic Magnet
– 4-star Yordle generals when sold will be true to their value