Join MGN to explore the latest farming route for 72 Auxiliary Exploration Unit materials on the new map of Genshin Impact 4.1 now!
The Auxiliary Exploration Unit in Genshin Impact is a tool created by the Fontaine Institute of Science using new components, used to monitor various types of environmental data. These units are managed by the Department of Pioneering Technology Research and the Department of Natural Ecological Environment Monitoring.
Currently, this is a local material used for character breakthroughs that can be found in the Liffey District and the Fontaine Kinetic Energy Engineering Science Research Institute District. To collect them more quickly, Genshin Impact gamers will need a specific and complete route.
Currently, the Auxiliary Exploration Unit is also a breakthrough material for warden Wriothesley in our Genshin Impact. But don’t worry, in this article, MGN will draw you a reasonable route to farm the above “bugs”.
Route to farm Auxiliary Exploration Units in Genshin Impact
New Auxiliary Exploration Units have appeared on the new Fontaine map in Genshin Impact 4.1 update. There are more than 70 “bugs” in total and like other ingredients or regional specialties, they are refreshed every 48 hours.
MGN will guide you through the steps to farm Auxiliary Exploration Units in this area:
1. In the area with the Seven Heavenly Statues, you will easily find the first 4 units. There is no need to go downstairs because all 4 animals are on the same floor as the That Thien statue.
2. Use the Teleport Point to the area East of Mount Esus. Go north to where the tower we used to do the Follow the Story of the Past mission is located. You will find 2 units at the stairs in front of the tower and the remaining 2 units right at the back as shown in the picture. Specifically, we will go outside, to the lowest part of the tower, nearby there is a camera, a shovel and a bag.
3. Return to the Teleport Point and this time go southeast. Go to the small island ahead, there are also some Lumitoiles there.
4. Next, swim to the other side and we can find 2 units on the cliff of the ruins area. Of the remaining 2, one is flying near a table and a book, while the other is hovering near a high stack of books.
New Fontaine Institute of Science
Moving to the Teleport Point west of this area, you will pick up 1 unit in the west and 2 units in the east. After that, go back to the previous Teleport Point but go south to find a unit, and the other unit is in the southeast.
Next go north, on the map is where the tall tower is, there will be 3 units there. One is next to the stairs up to the building, one is near the stairs next to the door and the last one is on the side of the building and can be climbed using a wooden ladder.
For the next route, use the Teleport Point as shown in the picture and pick up 2 units at the bridge location. One is hidden somewhere around the items, one is at the end of the bridge. Then go all the way East and pick up our last bug.
Use the Teleport Point right at the New Fontaine Science Institute in Genshin Impact, there will be about 5 units around it and follow these steps:
1. Get one right at the entrance at the top right.
2. Climb the ruined walls to get to the top floor.
3. Exit the building and you will find a unit in the lower right
4. Go to the lowest part of the Institute with 2 units there, the bottom left.
After completing the above steps, go east to the place where the broken car is and you will pick up 2 units there.
In this area there are 4 “bugs” like the ones marked in the picture. If possible, follow the route like in the picture.
1. There are 2 animals lying in that relic.
2. One is located near the ruins but goes a little west.
3. The third child is located near a cart
4. The last one is flying near the Ousia block.
Use the Teleport Point to go towards the tall tower as shown in the image above. This tower is only accessible if you have completed the previous world quest, and there are 2 beetles there. Then move to the next Teleport Point and go south to get 1 unit, then swim across to the shore and you’ll get the remaining 3 around a broken boat.
Mary-Ann Memorial Park
First, use the Teleport Point on the mountain and head towards the Seven Heavens Statue. Go to the location with the ruined roads as shown and you will pick up 2. Finally, head towards the ruins to pick up the last one.
Then, return to the Teleport Point near the world boss, which is also the Old Fontaine Institute of Science.
1. Go down the stairs, you will find one near the damaged bookshelf.
2. Go down one more time and you will find a unit on the broken path.
3. Climb back up and catch the bug near the stairs.
4. Return to the teleport point and go west to pick up 2 bugs.
Just go straight west like the instructions and you’ll pick up all the remaining bugs.
Underground locations in Genshin Impact
After completing the Unfinished Drama quest, use the Teleport Point to go to the north of the Abandoned Production Area and follow the path to find 2 units.
Those who have completed the Road to the Singularity quest can enter this area easily.
1. Pick up 2 support detector units right at the entrance.
2. Going deeper inside, you will receive 2 more right at Kuisel’s Watch Workshop.
3. The last three force the player to go down to the lower floors to search.
This Teleport Point is located near the water and close to the Seven Heavens Statue. Move to that teleport point, then dive into the water. Anyone who completes the quest here will know the entrance clearly.
1. The first 4 units will be located on the middle floor, you can find them based on the locations as shown in the picture.
2. Going down to the lower floor, we will pick up 3 more units.
Final position in Genshin Impact
At this position, bugs or units will not be restored. You only come and pick it up once.
Use the Teleport Point as shown in the picture, then go north to where the Hilichurl camp is, destroy the wooden boxes and you will receive 5 units at this location.
>>SEE MORE: Genshin Impact 4.2 banner information revealed: Baizhu, Kamisato Ayato and Cyno rerun
Above is the route to farm “bugs” that cause depression for players in Fontaine. Hope this article will help you. Don’t forget to follow MGN.vn to update more news about Genshin Impact!