It’s not uncommon for you to love or hate a certain NPC in Genshin Impact, but most of the hated NPCs are from Mondstadt then that’s a different story.
The NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) in Genshin Impact are one of the factors that bring to life the game’s world. From NPCs like Kazari, Ruu, Rana or Dunyarzad, they all left very good impressions in the hearts of Genshin Impact players. However, along with NPCs that bring touching stories or sad emotions as well as regret for gamers, there are also NPCs that make them uncomfortable and disgusted, such as Pallad, Timmie, .. .
From some community discussions on forums, it is not difficult for us to see an NPC being brought out to be judged and criticized for their attitude, or way of life and behavior in Genshin. Impact. However, there is another strange coincidence that these NPCs are mostly from Mondstadt, which has led some players to realize that NPCs in this area are really built that way. or what?
Many gamers must have encountered a situation where they received an unexpected commission from an NPC outside of Mondstadt Citadel, right? It wouldn’t matter if these commissions were to help them with the impossible such as defeating monsters, collecting rare items that are hard to obtain for ordinary people, etc. But these NPCs seemed.. are so lazy, or so unskilled, that they can’t find ordinary things like Apples, Fresh Meat,… even if they’re right in front of them. Such a commission is quick, but it really makes many Travelers doubt the ability of NPCs in this land to be human.
>> MORE: Genshin Impact: The upcoming Qiqi will have its own Legendary Quest
Another gamer on the Reddit forum recently posted a complaint with the content roughly translated as follows:
“Am I the only one who finds it interesting…
Most NPCs in Mondstadt are pretty… bad? Like, I’ll just list a few of the most unpleasant names:
– Godwin was left behind when Varka started his expedition, so the guy decided to live on the streets (and somehow no one saw him) and continued lying to her lover her own, who was anxiously worried about him, instead of going back to her.
– Guy, despite being described on the wiki as “a dutiful and well-behaved son who wants his sick father to be proud of him” and knows full well that his father is working hard but making little progress (Guy always asked the nuns to make potions for him), was always rambling about how cool he was and how many enemies he took down instead of leaving and coming back to really HELP dad me.
– Nimrod has a serious problem with alcoholism and always lies to his wife about it.
– Wyatt should have been fired years ago because he wasted his time and lost the keys to the sarcophagus so many times.
– Pallad somehow miraculously did not know the existence of monsters in the outside world, so even though he was an Adventurer, he never carried a weapon with him.
– And Albert… oh man, we should keep mentioning this name as little as possible because this pervert is just a little short of having a Barbara cosplay girl chained in her cellar. he already.
I understand we should have “villains” in the game to make the world feel real and alive but I feel like 90% of them are in Mondstadt.”
So in your opinion, are the NPCs at Mondstadt so obnoxious? Are you anti any NPC in Genshin Impact? Leave a comment to let everyone know and don’t forget to follow MGN.vn to update the latest news about Genshin Impact right away!