According to the revealed source, the wave of monsters as well as blessings in the upcoming La Hoan Genshin Impact 3.8 seems to give a strong buff to the Physical and normal attack squads.
In recent seasons, the game is tending to provide gamers with blessings related to Thao-type reactions a lot. Therefore, after a long time with buffs related to the Thao elemental reaction, finally, the upcoming version 3.8 of Genshin Impact, players will also be able to experience La Hoan with new Blessings. Specifically, it will be for squads that use DPS to deal Physical damage and characters whose source of damage comes from normal attacks.
Recently, leakers have released a series of photos revealing the monsters for the next La Hoan period of Genshin Impact 3.8 version. Specifically, the lineup of the 11th floor will be as follows:
11 – 1 Upper Half
– Phase 1: Protecting Monuments, Pioneering Monuments
– Phase 2: Relic Patrol, Relic Reconnaissance
11 – 1 Lower Half
– Đợt 1: Nobushi – Jintouban, Nobushi – Hitsukeban, Nobushi – Kikouban
– Phase 2: Kairagi – Lightning Tent, Kairagi – Flame Uy
11 – 2 Upper Half
– Phase 1: Abyss of Fire Mage, Missile Hilichurl, Herb Hilichurl
– Phase 2: Fire Abyss Mage, Ice Abyss Mage, Water Wanderer, Hilichurl Fire Hammer
11 – 2 Lower Half
– Phase 1: Baby Deep Sea Dragon – Primitive, Baby Deep Sea Dragon – Ice Fang, Baby Deep Sea Dragon – Thunder Village
– Phase 2: Deep Sea Dragon – Primitive
11 – 3 Upper Half
Abyss Scholar – Abyss Fire, Abyss Apostle – Dew Lac
11 – 3 Lower Half
– Phase 1: Eremite – The Stone Caller, Eremite – Ice in the Heat
– Phase 2: Eremite – Dancer Diep Luan, Eremite – Daylight Thunder
The 11th floor will have Unusual Earth Vein where all characters on the team receive 75% physical damage buff.
Meanwhile, the monster wave of the 12th floor will be as follows:
12 – 1 Upper Half
– Phase 1: Yan Body – Demon Beast Child, Lightning Body – Demon Beast Child
– Phase 2: Lava Body – Monster Hound, Lightning Body – Monster Hound, Abyss Scholar – Uyen Fire
12 – 1 Lower Half
– Phase 1: Primitive Texture – Power Generation, Primitive Texture – Regeneration, Primitive Texture – Exploration
– Phase 2: Baby Deep Sea Dragon – Ice Fang, Baby Deep Sea Dragon – Thunderstorm
– Phase 3: Hilichurl Water Wanderer, Lightning King Hilichurl
12 – 2 Upper Half
– Phase 1: Fatui Vanguard – Fire Guerrilla, Eremite – Water in the Desert
– Phase 2: Black Serpent Knight – Rock-breaking Ax, Gloomy Empty Shell – Command Flag, Gloomy Empty Shell – Battle Break, Gloomy Empty Shell – Bodyguard
12 – 2 Lower Half
Semi-Eternal Executive Matrix
12 – 3 Upper Half
Eremite – Breaking Battle, Eremite – Hot Sand Storyteller, Fatui – Glass Maiden
12 – 3 Lower Half
Flock of Deep Sea Dragons
The 12th floor will not have Abnormal Earth Veins. Similar to the previous La Hoan Tham Canh period, this La Hoan period will have three resets with 3 different Blessings including:
– Phase 1: Fleeting Moon – For 10 seconds after the character enters the battle, the character’s Normal Attack, Heavy Strike, and Landing Attack will increase damage dealt by 30%, and attack speed by 10%. This effect will be removed when the character leaves the battle.
– Phase 2: Shifting Moon – When a character loses HP or recovers HP, all characters in the team increase their ATK by 7.5%, lasting 10s. This effect can be activated once every 0.1s, up to a maximum of 4 floors, each with its own timer.
– Phase 3: Ingressing Moon – When the character in the battle continuously deals elemental damage of the same type or physical damage to the enemy with normal attack, heavy hit or attack on landing, will proceed to stack, every 0.3 s max stacks 1 time, physical damage and each element type will be calculated separately. When stacks reach 6 times, unleashes a shockwave at an enemy location, dealing true damage and clearing the stacks of this damage. When this character leaves battle, all stacks will be cleared.
>> MORE: Genshin Impact: Small update at 3.7 is well received by many gamers
As such, this round of La Hoan will see the return of the Deep Sea Dragons, along with the Baby Beasts as well as the Monster Hounds, marking a season of La Hoan that promises to bring a “struggling” experience. ‘ for gamers to be able to overcome when there are floors with up to 3 waves of monsters with extremely strong enemies.
Don’t forget to follow MGN.vn to update the latest news about Genshin Impact right now!