Ruan Mei, one of the characters Honkai Star Rail gamers look forward to most in the Simulation Universe, will also become a playable character in the future.
Ruan Mei is one of the characters that appear randomly at a certain rate in the events section of Honkai Star Rail’s Simulated Universe. Not only gives players extremely valuable options such as choosing 2000 Universe Pieces or receiving all the blessings of an Aeon, Ruan Mei also possesses the luxurious look of a lady along with the personality. her way is somewhat mysterious so she is very popular with many gamers.
Recently, leakers have released a series of information related to upcoming characters in Honkai Star Rail. Among those characters, the good news is that there is also Ruan Mei, the ‘good guy’ in the hearts of many gamers. Not only providing information about the skill set, Ruan Mei’s Soul has also been revealed since giving gamers an overview of this character when it is released in the near future.
Ruan Mei’s skill set in Honkai Star Rail
Accordingly, Ruan Mei will be an Ice-type character with a destiny of Harmony. As such, she will be a character that acts as a buffer for the team with the following skill set:
– Normal Attack: Deals Ice damage to a target that is proportional to her maximum ATK.
– Combat Skill: Increases your speed and the speed of your allies for a certain number of turns.
– Super Skill: Deals Ice damage to enemies and strengthens the whole team for several turns, increasing their Weakness Breaking Performance. After breaking the enemy’s Stamina, it will continue to attack the enemy with the effect of Broken Plum Blossoms. Under the influence of this effect, if the target recovers from a weakness, they will be delayed in action and prolong the duration of Weakness Break. The effect will not activate on opponents until they have recovered their weakness.
– Thien Phu: Increases ally’s damage to enemies with the strengthening ability Break Weakness.
– Secret Skill: At the start of battle, increases the ATK of the whole team for a fixed number of turns proportional to her overall ATK.
As a character destined for Harmony in Honkai Star Rail, Ruan Mei’s kit is designed to provide various neutral buffs during combat. Therefore, she can be paired with many characters from the same team and replace characters like Bronya or Tingyun. In addition to the main details in his skill set, other Ruan Mei’s Traces are also of interest:
– Trace 1: Apply Broken Plum Blossoms when all allies attack an opponent and activate Weakness Break.
– Trace 2: Ruan Mei restores mana at the start of her turn.
– Relic 3: After reaching a certain percentage of the Attack stat, increase the damage effect of Thien Phu.
The Soul of Ruan Mei
Not only the skill sets and Traces, Ruan Mei’s Soul is also revealed with the following information:
– Soul 1: Increases ATK of all allies through her Combat Skill.
– Soul 2: Increases one turn of enhancement applied from Ultimate Skill.
– Soul 3: Increases 2 levels of Ultimate Skill and Thien Phu.
– Soul 4: Increases the rate of brute force when attacking the target and Breaking Weakness.
– Soul 5: Combat Skill level increased by two and Normal Attack by one.
– Soul 6: Take extra Ice damage every time you attack an enemy that is in a Weakness Break state.
>> MORE: Honkai Star Rail: Top 4 resources gamers are using the wrong way
Note that the exact ratio of Ruan Mei’s skill set and Soul is currently unknown due to specific information extracted from data that is in the process of being tested and leaked. However, as a 5-star character, Ruan Mei is considered to have great potential as a support without any Spirit in Honkai Star Rail.
Don’t forget to follow MGN.vn to update the latest news about Honkai Star Rail now!