Lucia is a modern woman who finds herself transported to the world of the novels she has read, but with a catch. The novel she read was not any other novel, not even the case she wrote it. It is a novel written by her friend and shared with her in the early days.
Now the heroine is trapped in a world different from anything she’s been through, and she’s also faced with becoming a villain. Furthermore, Lucia will have to give up all the habits she has acquired in her previous life and perform as a female villain. Otherwise, she will be abused by the royal family of the world.
I Am the Villain Chapter 13 Summary
I Am the Villain Chapter 13 shows how far Lucia has come during her time in this world. She is the definition of someone who works hard and does what is necessary to survive. But in this world, she left that life behind and became a noble.
Moreover, she is fully enjoying the fantasy and aristocratic world created by her friend and is even looking forward to meeting the male lead. As for the male lead in question, a lot is going on in his head. So much so that this entire chapter is dedicated to how he thinks and lives life and what he thinks about Lucia.
His biggest worry right now is that Lucia has forgotten all about her and will never be with her again. However, after a twist of fate, he finally meets her again, but this time he is unable to introduce himself. This leaves him nervous throughout the entire chapter and wonders how he will face her.
I Am the Villain Chap 14
I Am the Villain Chap 14 will be the beginning of a way to resolve the misunderstanding between Lucia and Theodore. Something is going on behind the scenes and neither of them know (or have a way of knowing) what the other is thinking. And that little misunderstanding will go a long way, as it becomes the core feature of manha and promote the plot.
But that’s not new, and misunderstandings can carry stories like this to the ends of the ages. This way of working is as old as farce when it comes to these kinds of romantic plots.
Yumejoshi is a direct evolution of the Shoujo genre, and it’s not surprising to see it embody those rhythms. But we are off topic. The main thing the story will focus on in the next chapter will focus back on Lucia and her life.
What is the release date of I Am the Villain Chapter 14?
I Am the Villain Chap 14 will launch on August 11, 2023, for the following regions.
- Pacific Daylight Time [West Coast]: 8:00 AM PDT (August 11, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Central American and Canada]: 9:00AM Investor (August 11, 2023)
- Daylight time in the east [East Coast]: 10:00 AM EDT (August 11, 2023)
- Greenwich Mediterranean Time [Britain]: 5:00pm BST (August 11, 2023)
- India Standard Time [India]: 8:30pm IST (August 11, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [Singapore]: 11:00 PM SGT (August 11, 2023)
- Philippine Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (August 11, 2023)
It will be available to read on August 12, 2023 for these regions.
- Korean Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM KST (12/08/2023)
- Japan Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM JST (August 12, 2023)
- Eastern Australian Daylight Time [Australia]: 02:00 AM AEDT (12/08/2023)
Where to read I Am the Villain Chapter 14?
I Am the Villain Chap 14 will be available to read on Webtoons.