Riot will return the Cosmic Engine to the same speed increase effect as before, but the activation method will be a bit picky for players in League of Legends.
Cosmic Engine is one of the outstanding equipment of the Mage generals in League of Legends, but players often do not often build this item. They suggest that the effect of the Cosmic Engine in League of Legends It’s ‘just like’ another version of Phase Acceleration, and what it does doesn’t make the player feel effective, so they choose to ignore it and move on to other better magic resist items .
Realizing the weakness of this equipment, Riot decided to improve the Cosmic Engine in the upcoming version. Specifically:
AP amount increased from 90 to 100
New Passive: Dealing damage grants 2.5% Movement Speed every 1.5 seconds for the next 5 seconds, up to 10% at 4 stacks. At max stacks, gain 10% more movement speed (total 20%).
MORE: League of Legends: Mordekaiser suddenly appeared as Minecraft’s Iron Golem
These changes will make it possible for the Cosmic Engine to have its own brand, no longer a ‘super fake’ version of Phase Acceleration. In the old version, the Movement Speed gained will gradually fade away, so the player will always have to think when participating in certain fights. However, now, the movement speed effect will be added directly, which will make the player feel more secure when deciding to ‘all in’ in certain situations.
In addition, these beneficial changes will make it possible for Mage with the ability to deal damage over time and need significant mobility in combat like Swain, Vladimir, Ryze, Cassiopeia to be able to take advantage of them. Cosmic Enginefeel free to fly in combat and choose a good position, because the damage skill has already accumulated Engine.
Cosmic Engine used to be on the equipment list League of Legends was ‘forgotten’ by players in the meta last season. Therefore, hopefully these changes will partly help this item return to the arena, keeping a good position in the hearts of the Mages in the near future.
Don’t forget to follow MGN.vn every day to update more news about League of Legends Please!