General Azir – the popular card of the players of League of Legends Mid lane continues to ‘hit the hammer’ in the next version, Faker is called by the fans again.
As you all know, the general Azure is an extremely powerful, versatile champion, capable of opening fights well, taking advantage of the team, so that has been continuously favored and trusted by League of Legends players for many years. Although this is not an ‘easy to play, easy to win’ card in solo queue and casual matches, in professional matches, Azure has a very good position. Only consider the tournament Spring 2023the selection rate of Azure has increased to 54.2% and the win rate is up to 45.7% – a number that is considered not small. Azure is a champion that has been shown profanity in 57 games at the tournament LCK past.
Due to being so favored, Azir was noticed by Riot Games and officially nerfed in the upcoming 13.4 update. Basic changes:
– Base mana reduced from 480 to 380
– Sand minion cooldown on W – Rise increased from 9/8.25/7.5/6.75/6 seconds to 10/9/8/7/6 seconds, offset magic damage from Mobile Sand will increase slightly from level 2 onwards (60/90/120/150/180 (+40% Ability Power) to 60/100/140/180/220 (+55% Ability Power)) ).
– R – Division of Heaven slightly increased (from 175/325/475 (+60% Ability Power) to 200/400/600 (+75% Ability Power)).
These modifications can be seen to only slightly reduce Azir’s ‘bombardment’, not weaken him at all, long W cooldown and reduced mana will make this champion less spam more skills. For casual players, the buffed Sand Mobile and Split Heaven will be suitable for continuous skirmish play in ranked or normal.
SEE ALSO: League of Legends: Riot creates a ‘favorite’ tweak update for Thresh at 13.4
Faker being called out again in this nerf of Azure, the reason is also because T1’s mid laner is one of the players Azure Best (according to Gol.gg), but Bdd is the most Azir player (as of the first leg against Gen.G, Bdd has played 100 games with Azir).
Some feelings of gamers League of Legends when talking about this.
– “Azir has ‘hit the stick’, fortunately the nerf is light so it will probably still be used”
– “As expected of Faker, has the style of “touching a champion is nerfed” has returned?”
– “Thank you Faker”
– “Great, now I don’t have to see everyone choosing Azir anymore”
However, it can be seen that these tweaks are still not ‘bad’ and it is likely that Azir will still be the stable choice in ranked matches as well as in the professional arena in the near future.
Don’t forget to follow MGN.vn to update more interesting new information about League of Legends you guys!