Continuing to be the generals on the list of power adjustments in the new version of Lien Quan Mobile. This time there is a rather special name.
To prepare for the upcoming ‘big update’ version, developer Lien Quan Mobile has ‘listed’ many generals whose strength must be adjusted. A few days ago, Kaine caused controversy when he received an additional buff even though he was very strong, or recently Veres was suddenly nerfed even though he had been nerfed once not long ago.
Continuing to be the generals on the list of power adjustments in the new version of Lien Quan Mobile. Let’s take a look at who they are with MGN.vn!
>>SEE MORE: Lien Quan Mobile: Adjust expected champion – Kaine’s damage is strongly buffed
Veera – Buff
As previously reported, MCTN has increased Veera’s 1st move delay by 0.15s compared to the current version. However, it doesn’t stop there, in order to attract players to invest in the upcoming skin set, the developer decided to make changes to her specific moves as follows:
– Skill 1 increases damage from 550 + 65/lv + 1.0 AP → 550 + 65/lv + 1.1 AP.
– Skill 2 reduces cooldown time from 12 ~ 9 → 10 ~ 7s, bonus magic damage increases from 0.6 → 0.65 AP.
– Skill 3 reduces CD from 20/17/14 → 18/15/12s.
Dirak – Nerf
Unlike Veera – who needs buffs to have a chance to return to the map, Dirak is currently a hot pick in the hands of Masters and Warlords. So, it is understandable that this card is on the radar of the balanced team.
Realizing that Dirak is quite scary, NPH decided to make a small change to restrain his power. Specifically:
– Dirak’s Photonic Cannon will have its ability to deal damage reduced according to the percentage of lost health from 15% → 12% of lost health.
Zip – Nerf
The strategy card that has been loved by many high-ranking players recently – Zip will also be a ‘victim’ in the next balance. Specifically, this guy will have small changes as follows:
– Move 1’s ability to deal linked damage decreased from 100 ~ 200 + 0.15 AP → 80 ~ 160 + 0.12 AP.
– Skill 2 reduces cooldown time when stopping smoking from 50% → 35%.
Yena – Buff
The ‘hardcore’ champion that MGN.vn mentioned at the beginning of the article is Yena. As you know, Yena is very strong but is picky about players just because her skill set is too difficult to access. Therefore, besides players, very few gamers like this general.
Therefore, to help Yena improve her ‘hotness’, NPH decided to buff her as follows:
– Increases damage immunity when using moves from 35% → 40%.
– Skill 1 increases damage from 120 + 18/lv + 0.6AD ~ 480 + 72/lv +2.5AD → 120 + 18/lv +0.7 AD ~ 480 + 72/lv +2.75AD.
The latest news and content around Arena of valor and famous game titles will be updated every day by MGN.vn. Follow us regularly so you don’t miss it!