Like most weeks, the content reveal of My Hero Academia Chap 398 has been released. The story currently focuses on All Might and his final stand against All For One in a last-ditch attempt to stop him from going to Shigaraki. So here is the reveal of My Hero Academia Chapter 398 and release date.
My Hero Academia Chap 398
- Back in the present, All Might’s vehicle uses Mina’s Quirk and pierces All For One to inject acid into his blood. The villain took heavy damage and All Might mocked him for it.
- In the flashback, Nana denies the young Toshinori because he has no abilities and no power to become a Hero. She tells him that he will only be able to protect 3 meters around him.
- All Might tells her how his family was killed, just like hers, but he doesn’t want to go down the road of revenge and hatred. Instead, he wanted to be a symbol of Peace.
Also should read: Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 233: Unlimited Hollow Technique
- When Nana asked why he wanted to be like that when he was powerless, Toshinori replied that normal people were busy saving 3 meters around them, so he had to be the one to protect everyone.
- When the flashback ends, All Might and All For One rush into the Tatooin station together. They are close with UA but All For One is completely focused on All Might and chases after him.
- All Might was seriously injured, several internal organs were almost damaged. All For One also took heavy damage when trying to remove the acid from his health. Now he looks even younger.
- The two stop on the roof of the same building where Deku asks him if he can become a Hero. He thought of the time when Deku jumped into danger to save Bakugo despite being completely helpless. He also noticed that the more All For One was hurt, the younger he became.
- Next, he orders Hercules to attack the All For One with everything in their arsenal, including Ochako and Tenya’s use of Quirks.
- The second panel in the past shows Deku in front of Shigaraki, where he thinks about All Might, and Chap ends with All Might before All For One, thinking about Deku.
My Hero Academia Chapter 398 Release Date
My Hero Academia Chap 398 will be released on Sunday, August 27, 2023. This chapter will be available on Shueisha’s affiliated manga platforms, Manga Plus and Viz Media , from today onwards. However, the exact time My Hero Academia Chap 398 launch will vary in multiple countries, based on the time zone they live in.
So for an exact launch time My Hero Academia Chapter 398you just need to follow the schedule below:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 a.m., Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 a.m., Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3pm, Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Central European Time: 4pm, Sunday, August 27, 2023
- India Standard Time: 8:30pm, Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 23h, Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Japan Standard Time: 12 a.m., Monday, August 28, 2023
- Central Australia Standard Time: 12.30am, Monday 28 August 2023
As revealed by My Hero Academia Chap 398, next week there will be no time off. So Chapter 399 is scheduled to be released on September 3, 2023.
Also should read: Kingdom Chapter 769: Battle of the Hango!