In the previous 12 confrontations between the two sides, Argentina won 6, drew 3 and lost 3 matches.
If only in the World Cup arena, Argentina won 2 (1-0 in 1930 and 2-1 in 1978) and lost 1 match (3-4 in 2018) against France.
This is the 6th World Cup final in Argentina’s history with 2 matches less than France.
So far, Argentina has won the World Cup twice in 1978 and 1986. France also won the World Cup twice in 1998 and 2018.
The competition between Messi (left) and Mbappe is expected by many people.
According to analysis from the supercomputer of the statistics firm Opta, Argentina’s 90-minute chance of winning is 35.1%, and France’s is 35%. The probability of both sides going into extra time is 29.9%.
In the past 6 matches at the 2022 World Cup, Argentina and France both won 5 and lost 1 match.
France and England are the two teams that score the most goals in the 2022 World Cup with 13 “tears”.
France is the fifth defending champion to reach the World Cup finals, after Italy (1938), Brazil (2 times in 1962, 1998), Argentina (1990).
If they beat Argentina, France will be the first team to successfully defend the World Cup title since Brazil in 1962.
Since 2006, France won 20, drew 4 and lost 4 matches after the past 28 matches at the World Cup.
In 10 World Cup finals between 1 South American team and 1 European team, South American teams have won 7 times.
Didier Deschamps is the fourth coach in history to lead a team to the World Cup finals twice in a row, after Vittorio Pozzo with Italy (1934, 1938), Carlos Bilardo with Argentina (1986, 1990) and Franz Beckenbauer with Germany (1986, 1990).
In history, only one coach has helped a team win two World Cups, that is Vittorio Pozzo with Italy in 1934 and 1938. If France overcomes Argentina, Didier Deschamps will become the second name to do so. that. this.
As a coach, Deschamps helped France win 14/18 matches at the World Cup. Historically, only West Germany’s Helmut Schon has had more wins than Deschamps (16). If you count all the coaches with 10 or more matches in the World Cup, Deschamps has the highest win rate (78%).
Coach Scaloni (left) is more inexperienced than Deschamps.
France is unbeaten in 27 matches leading the first half at the World Cup (won 26, drawn 1 match).
Lionel Messi is leading the list of top scorers of the World Cup 2022 with 5 goals equal to Kylian Mbappe (France) but ranked above thanks to more assists (3 vs 2).
With 4 goals scored, Julian Alvarez (Argentina) and Olivier Giroud (France) are jointly ranked 3rd in the list of top scorers of the World Cup 2022.
In 2022, superstar Lionel Messi has 16 goals for Argentina. This is his best achievement ever.
After five World Cups (25 appearances), Messi has been involved in 19 goals (11 goals, eight assists), equaling the best goalscoring and assists record for a single player since 1966 was established by Miroslav Klose, Gerd Muller (Germany) and Ronaldo De. Lima (Brazil).
If he plays in the next match, Messi will surpass the legendary Lothar Matthaus (Germany) to become the player with the most appearances in World Cup history.
Messi is Argentina’s all-time top scorer at World Cups with 11 goals.
Messi and Antoine Griezmann (France) along with Harry Kane (England) and Bruno Fernandes (Portugal) are leading the list of assists in the 2022 World Cup with 3 “clearing” passes for teammates to score.
At the 2022 World Cup, Griezmann made 21 passes to create scoring opportunities for teammates, more than any other player.
If he plays in the next match, Hugo Lloris will surpass Manuel Neuer (Germany) to become the goalkeeper with the most appearances in World Cup history. Currently, both have 19 matches.
Argentina: Emiliano Martinez; Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Acuna; De Paul, Fernandez, McAllister; Di Maria, Messi, Alvarez.
Pháp: Lloris; Kounde, Varane, Upamecano, Theo Hernandez; Tchouameni, Rabiot; Dembele, Griezmann, Mbappe; Giroud.
Referee: Szymon Marciniak (Poland)
Original post: https://gamek.vn/nhung-con-so-thong-ke-dang-chu-y-truoc-tran-chung-ket-world-cup-2022-178221218144000738.chn
Original Post: https://otakugo.net/thong-ke-dang-chu-y-truoc-vck-world-cup-2022-117805.og