It’s like the unwritten rule in manhwa, no main character can die. At least not those who are close to the MC or have been on the story for a long time. Perhaps, it is for this reason that Tower of God is such a great series, but in it, readers want some characters to die.
While there’s nothing like it in this series, it’s just the opposite. The story quality has been going down for a while and has only started to improve in the last few chapters. However, one of the best series when the field manha just started to expand, has become quite low in quality compared to that.
The Gamer Chapter 471 Summary
The Gamer Chapter 471 focuses on Hanjee’s best friend, who has been with us from the very beginning. Even so, the two no longer spend as much time together as they did at the beginning of the series. A lot has happened, and they can’t just play it safe at this point in the story.
But not without meeting. They still do their old job of beating the bad guys, although things are more complicated these days. Maybe it’s because the story doesn’t fit the times. The manhwa’s stories have changed quite rapidly, and manhwas from that time have not held up much in comparison to contemporaries.
It is for that reason that this series has lost considerable popularity due to a significant shift in demographics. But, as we said earlier, the story has already started to these last chapters. And seeing that the long-running conflict is finally over (or coming to an end) means we can expect a new arc in the upcoming chapters.
The Gamer Chap 472
Pheonix or Yatagarasu (looks like it) will ignite enemy shields in The Gamer Chapter 472. The legendary bird’s flame is so strong that even its own side will take some damage, but it cannot ‘ was not helped. If the battle between the two factions goes on for too long, the story will become boring.
That aside, we should at least let the two cousins take care of the remaining forces or those that come after them. Then they will come back and do a basic report. Even so, it would be in keeping with the way that victory was already within their grasp, along with the recovery of weapons. We’ll then be given information about the sequel and where the series will go from that point on.
What is the release date of The Gamer Chapter 472?
The Gamer Chap 472 will launch on August 12, 2023 for the following regions.
- Pacific Daylight Time [West Coast]: 8:00 AM PDT (August 12, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Central American and Canada]: 9:00 AM Investor (August 12, 2023)
- Daylight time in the east [East Coast]: 10:00 AM EDT (August 12, 2023)
- Greenwich Mediterranean Time [Britain]: 5:00pm BST (August 12, 2023)
- India Standard Time [India]: 8:30pm IST (August 12, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [Singapore]: 11:00 PM SGT (August 12, 2023)
- Philippine Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (August 12, 2023)
It will be available to read on August 13, 2023 for these regions.
- Korean Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM KST (13/08/2023)
- Japan Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM JST (August 13, 2023)
- Eastern Australia Daylight Time [Australia]: 02:00 AM AEDT (13/08/2023)
Where to read The Gamer Chapter 472?
The Gamer Chapter 472 will be available to read on Naver.