In case you missed it, the Anime Corner site held weekly polls from April 1, 2022 to July 3, 2022, gathering community feedback and rating the weekly release episodes. week. Our polls collected data from 31,566 people over the course of the season and our findings are based on the total amount of data collected.
We held weekly polls from Week 1 to Week 12, followed by an end-of-season poll titled “Anime of the Season” from June 24 to July 3, 2022.
Our final poll results weighted 55% of the score ranking, with weekly polls making up the remaining 45%. The 45 percent weights were distributed in various ways over the course of the twelve weeks, resulting in multiple data sets that were then combined to create lists.
This is a weighted rating, and we chose this method to ensure a more balanced end result.
We have taken steps to minimize spam and data duplication to ensure data integrity by recording each user’s IP address and allowing only one vote per option via address. only that for a single poll.
When the season started, fans on social media expected Spy x Family to take the top spot, but Kaguya-sama: Love Is War -Ultra Romantic- had a great finale, and Date a Live was also picked up in the second half and was highly rated by fans, ranking above Spy x Family. AOTS Spring 2022 graphics version available below.