Sukuna summoned another powerful Shikigami, the Fusion Beast Agito, and it turned the fight into a three-on-one battle. Let’s find out what happens next with the reveal Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 234 and release date.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chap 234 Spoil
- Things are about to get a lot more tense Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 234. According to the reveal, this Chapter begins with Yuta deciding to join the battle. But Kashimo stopped him. Hakari also reminds Yuta that Gojo asked them to join the battle when he became weaker than them.
- Yuta countered by pointing out that Sukuna cannot currently use his domain. So he can step in and help Gojo by dealing with the two Shikigami. Yuji agrees with him while Maki reminds Kashimo that his role is as backup.
- Yuta added that if they can defeat Sukuna now, there is no need for a backup. Hakari believes that Sukuna still has a trump card that he can use against them if they join the fight.
- Back in the fight, Gojo dodged Mahoraga and Agito’s attacks before hitting Agito with Black Lightning. However, Shikigami has the ability to heal themselves quickly.
- Gojo finds that Agito was created from Nue, who inherited the abilities of three Shikigami: Great Serpent, Mourn Tiger, and Round Deer. He feared that Agito might be able to heal Sukuna, so he decided to deal with Agito quickly with a gunshot.
- Sukuna is also planning to hide herself to prevent Gojo from using 120% of Hollow Purple. As Gojo is fighting Mahoraga and Agito, Mahoraga’s wheel spins and its attack severs Gojo’s right arm.
- Sukuna suddenly appeared from the darkness and kicked Gojo towards Agito. Agito punches Gojo in the head but Gojo summons a blue orb before telling Agito with an excited smile that it doesn’t belong here.
- Gojo punches Agito with Blue: Maximum Output, its force destroying everything in its path. The narrator tells that 41 seconds have passed and Gojo’s Purple move tore through all of Shinjuku.
- Editor’s note at the end: “And the battle comes to a head!!!”
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 234 release date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chap 234 of Jujutsu Kaisen is scheduled to be released on Sunday, September 3, 2023. This chapter will be available on the official Shueisha, Manga Plus and Viz Media platforms from that day onwards. But fans will get the new Chap at different times in different parts of the world, based on their particular time zone.
Schedule for exact release time Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 234 worldwide as follows:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 a.m., Sunday, September 3, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 a.m., Sunday, September 3, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3pm, Sunday, September 3, 2023
- Central European Time: 4pm, Sunday, September 3, 2023
- India Standard Time: 8:30pm, Sunday, September 3, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time: 23pm, Sunday, September 3, 2023
- Japan Standard Time: 12 a.m., Monday, September 4, 2023
- Central Australia Standard Time: 12:30am, Monday, September 4, 2023
There will be no break next week so Chapter 235 will be released on September 10, 2023.