One player tried the game from scratch to find out how long it took for a new player to catch up on the game’s latest plot progress.
Ever wondered how long it would take for a new player to catch up to the game progress of a seasoned player if just starting out in Genshin Impact’s Teyvat world? A Reddit user by the name of u/InigoDidNothingWrong experimented with this experience and drew a conclusion to the above question.
Specifically, this person’s post posed the question and gave the answer that, for a new player to be able to complete all the current content of the game, they will need to spend about 2 months non-stop game play. More details on the goals this Reddit user has specifically accomplished are as follows:
– Complete all Magic God Quests
– Complete 31 of 34 Legendary Quests (Due to not having enough keys)
– Complete all Existing World Quests, excluding World Quests that require fishing
– Achieve 100% exploration progress in all lands available in Genshin Impact
– Reaching the maximum level of all ‘old trees’ in Genshin Impact, in the case of Vanarana’s Dream Tree it needs to wait until 3.6 but this player has also reached the maximum level currently allowed by the game
– Upgrade Tran Ca Kettle to level 10, reach 20000 Tien Luc Dong Tien
– Reached max level at Fame in Mondstadt and already half in Inazuma
– Reached world level 8, Adventure rank 55 within 2 months
– Complete the objectives in the Adventurer’s Manual
– Unlock 650 achievements
– Has Fish Skewer R5
– Passing La Hoan on the 12th floor, even though it only got 33 stars
This player also shared some interesting information after experiencing non-stop plowing for 2 months as a newbie that they have followed the principle of saving plastic until Adventure Rank 45 like other newbies. At the same time, they are also very diligent in searching for treasure chests, hoarding materials and Origin Stones, rather than investing too much in limited characters. This player also shared that they hope to be able to save more Gems to actually invest in a character they love in the future. And most of all, this experience is really an interesting experience for this player.
>> MORE: Genshin Impact: Details of Baizhu and Kaveh’s skill sets in 3.6
What about you, have you tried plowing again like player u/InigoDidNothingWrong? Don’t forget to follow MGN.vn to update the latest news about Genshin Impact right now!