Here is a summary of the ‘fun facts’ in Lien Quan Mobile that every time we mention it, we can’t help but laugh, even ‘creep’!
At the present time, Lien Quan Mobile has entered the 25th season (S1-2023), and is also the 6th year on the market. This is really a long enough time to create memories in the hearts of veteran gamers.
As you know, being a moba game itself, the publisher is forced to work hard to regularly update and innovate to help LQM always reach a state of balance and easily attract new players. Of course, the older the ‘age’, the more truths form and so on, passing through seasons and updates.
Temporarily putting aside the stressful climbing moments, let’s take a look at some extremely funny facts with MGN.vn that every time we hear it, we can’t help but laugh!
Synthesize SUPER FUN FACTS IN MOBILE COLLEGE
1. Newly bought generals, it’s always good to play for the first time, but after that, it’s boring and don’t want to talk.
2. When it comes to ranking, the S5 player is the most pitiable because he doesn’t have a choice. If you don’t have a lane, you have to go to that lane, if you don’t, you will lose one star each.
3. Alice is the champion with the largest number of female gamers, and Allain is the champion with the most young players.
4. 90% of Lien Quan Mobile players use the top gems table, the remaining 10% are the same as the other 90%.
5. All generals are strong, and Tulen is like a ‘special bridge’.
6. Elsu can go AD, Top, Mid, SP or even be in the Jungle.
7. Lending nick test skin is ‘auto’ to lose nick.
8. Playing AD should not mess with Batman or Volkath because it can be ‘three dots’ sometimes not good.
9. ‘AD hug away’ – The most heartbreaking sentence in Lien Quan that any AD player does not want to hear.
10. Playing Lien Quan with you can lose or lose, but playing games with girls will definitely carry the team… But it’s your team!
>> MORE: Lien Quan Mobile: Top 5 facts about the generals’ wings
Above are all the “funny” facts that MGN.vn has collected from longtime Lien Quan Mobile players. If you love this fun series and want to keep up with the latest news, don’t forget to follow us regularly!